Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Baaaccckkkk!!!

Hey Blog world I have missed you dearly!!  I never realized the therapeutic nature blogging gives me, that is, until I wasn't able to do it.  You know, you always want what you can't have.  Ugh, I have been without computer capabilities in my house for over 2 whole weeks.  I know it is an eternity!!!  Smart phones can only do so much!  Besides I get tired of typing with my thumbs- they need a long vacation right about now.

My dining room looks like a computer parts warehouse. If I could figure out how to quickly snap a photo and download I would share a visual.  It really is a sight to behold!!  Archaic key boards, monitors, towers, battery packs, ancient disks, floppy disks, cds, cords and more cords are literally everywhere; and my beloved laptop has yet to return from the computer hospital!  I am looking so forward to making a trip to the dump!  I can't WAIT to get rid of all this crap.

I finally caved and bought a new computer.  Unlike my older sister, I am not like a cork that can bob in the ocean.  No matter how hard I try, I'm not a good bobber.   I HATE change!!  Not one of my better qualities, at least I recognize it!  I have the patience of an ant, therefore, finding my way around my spiffy sleek, way over priced piece of technology, that will most likely need to be replaced in less than 18 months, shall be interesting!  Okay time for an attitude adjustment:  I am VERY thankful for my new piece of technology that will last me until I figure it out, at which time, I will be thankful for the new opportunity to learn something all over again!

Anyway, back to blogging.  I've missed you tons and look forward to hearing from you.  More blogs to come soon.  PROMISE!!

No comments: