Thursday, May 5, 2016

Super Duper Yummy Yum Yums

My sweet friend Nicole is always making me tasty treats.  I'm not a baker and I don't pretend to be one.  I love delicious treats and Nicole loves to experiment and bake for me.  Its a win-win for all!

Recently I posted a short video about my love affair with these delicious delicacies... as promised the recipe:

1 cup almond butter
1 cup shredded unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup pecans
1 tsp honey
1 tbs vanilla

Mix 5 ingredients above in food processor.  The batter will be thick and crumbly.  Mix batter into little balls.  Set aside on parchment paper.

Mix 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil together.  Dip balls in chocolate and cover balls.  Place covered balls on parchment paper and sprinkle a titch of sea salt over the top.  Pop in the refrigerator to set.  Store in refrigerator or freezer.

Treats you can feel great about eating.  They are protein packed and covered in chocolate... what could go wrong? Try not to eat all of them in one day!

And yes, I will be sure to thank Nicole for you!

Wink.

No comments: