Sunday, May 6, 2012

Times They Are A Changin'

R.E.M's catchy song, "It's the end of the world as we know it!" keeps playing over and over in my head, and thankfully it has been years since I've heard that song.  It's true, it really is the end of the world as we (my family of 4) know it.  Tomorrow is a big day at the Falkenmeyers- mama Falk heads back to the 40 hour work world!  Boy oh boy, times they are a changin'!!!  For years I have admired how working families make it all gel cohesively.  Work, family, house work, chores, sports, activities, etc.  I'm not sure how this is all going to pan out for our family, however, Aaron assures me, it will be just great, No worries Kate!" So worry I won't.   The house is in order. Meals planned. Schedules set.  Work wardrobe purchased.  Rooster happily adjusted to his new home.  Kids ready for Morgan the babysitter extraordinaire. Okay, real world here I come!

No comments: