Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Favorite Things

One of my very most favorite things in the world to do is give!  I LOVE TO GIVE.  Really. I do. Some times I wish I were Oprah and could have my own favorite things show and give, give, give all of my favorite things!  Really, how fun is that?!  I'm always amazed when friends or loved ones share there dislike to give.  I'm not judging, just observing.  Their preogative to not give isn't wrong (or is it?) just different from mine.  At times my giving gets me in trouble.  Especially when it comes to keeping within a budget.... ugh!  I hate budgets, and as my husband lovingly reminds me, I don't have Oprah's income.  True.  But then I remind my loving husband, "To much is given, much is expected."  "True,"  is typically his response. 

My reality is this: I don't live in my dream house. I don't drive my dream car. I don't wear my dream outfit with a killer pair of dream shoes.  I don't have all the trappings the majority of "Reality" shows flaunt and say I should have.  Statistics say of the worlds population I am among the richest.  I agree.  I am blessed beyond measure, and I am blessed to be able to share these riches with those who have less.  "To much is given, much is expected!"  With complete joy I just made a donation (that you made possible...remember all that clicking?...) to such a worthy cause.  Will you join me?
MY CHARITY WATER

No comments: