Friday, February 18, 2011

Something Beautiful

One of my favorite things to do is crank up the Bose and sing my heart out.  My kids love everything from Ray Charles, Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Mercey Me, The Newsboys, James Taylor, Jack Johnson to John Williams.  You get the hint, we like varity; the list goes on and on. 

Last summer Aaron and I were on our back deck, enjoying each others company; we looked up in the sky and this is what we saw....




K. Falkenmeyer  Photography Copyright 2011
 


truly something beautiful.  For me this was a "God sighting" at its best.  One of my all time favorite songs is "Something Beautiful" by The Newsboys.  The music, lyrics, and video are all equally amazing.  Have a listen.   I have a hunch you might be adding "Something Beautiful" to your ipod playlist!









No comments: